Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where do I begin?

Intro

I have decided to try our this blogging. Some of the things I will post on here will be my own ideas, but honestly a majority of them will be someone else's ideas. I like to take other peoples stuff, (recipes, crafts, decor, etc..) and make them my own. I'm sure that's how most people are, I just want to make sure people don't give me credit for things that aren't mine. That being said, I am still spectacular.

 I am a full time student, a mother of 5, and an army wife.

While I am all of these things, they don't really describe me. This is me: I am so very weird. I like to laugh like a nerd, dance in the oddest ways, sing about everything, pretty much I will do anything for a laugh. I only expose this to the people I am closest to. Lucky, lucky people. I speak my mind. This can be considered my best and worst personality trait. I love to be spontanious. I HATE sitting on the couch and wasting time watching mindless television. I'd prefer to sit on the couch surfing the internet. I am ridiculously addicted to facebook, pinterest, and android apps. They are sanctuaries for my procrastination. I love to fish, swim, ski, camp, dance, do yoga and zumba, cook, and cuddle with my man.

Okay, okay enough about me. I am going to try to post atleast weekly something new. Probably mainly recipes. New and old ones. I hope this thing works out. I hope someone enjoys. Maybe one person smiles. Hell, who am I kidding? I WANT TO BE FAMOUS!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment