Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good food for a chilly, lazy Sunday!


Easy Potato Soup

Directions:

  1. Saute onion in butter or oil until transparent.
  2. Add broth, bring to boil.
  3. Add hash browns, bring to boil.
  4. Add soups (don't dilute) and milk, bring to boil.
  5. Add Cheese and Heat until cheese melts. Optional, serve with bacon bits on top.

I got this recipe from food.com. The link is above. It seemed way too easy to be good, but I was wrong. It was delicious! The most time consuming part of it was waiting for it to come to a boil. 3 TIMES!!! It seems like a whole lot of Velveeta, but it isn't. I liked it with the toppings. Next time I think I will make some garlic bread with it. Casey loved it. The kids liked it, but Kayley complained about the celery and Finn didn't like the bacon bits. They all devoured it and they are a tough crowd!



No comments:

Post a Comment