Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pizza Casserole!!!

Pizza Casserole


This was quite the crowd pleaser! And it was super, duper easy. It's like lasagna and pizza all in one easy dish! Did I mention that it was REALLY easy????




Ingredients
1.   Package of egg noodles
2.   1 1/2 lbs. hambuger meat
3.   2 jars of spagetti sauce (I used prego traditional)
4.   4 (yes i said 4) cups of mozzerella
5.   Pepperonis

Brown hamburger meat and cook noodles according to package directions. Cover bottom of 9x13 baking dish with a little sauce. Add a layer of noodles, then 1/2 the meat, then 1/2 the sauce, then  1/2 the cheese. Repeat. Then add a layer of pepperonis. Cover with foil and pop it in the oven @ 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and pop it in there again for 15 more. Take it out and let it cool for another 15 minutes so its not too runny. VOILA!!!!

In case I forgot something, here is the link where I got the recipe. I changed a few things!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment